Are you still active catching those Pokémon’s ? Do you want to make some moolah while playing Pokemon Go in Singapore?
Look no further. This company has a job for you.
mywork is paying you $10/hr to hunt Pokemon, top hunter get $1000 cash reward
Capture as many unique Pokemon within the 3 hour shift.
Date: 3 September 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 9am to 12noon
Location: Soi 55 @ The Cathay
2 Handy Road #05-03
Participants will need to arrive sharply at 8:30am for registration. Latecomers will not be given extra time to play the game.
Participants will be paid $10/hour for the 3-hour shift
Top Pokemon Hunter – $1000
Top Pokemon Hunter will be given to the individual who catches the most number of unique Pokemon during his/her 3-hour shift
Best Dressed – $250
Show us your creativity! Come in your best costume and stand a chance to win $250!
How to Register:
Simply follow the 4 steps below to register
1) Download mywork on the App Store (Available only in iOS)
2) Register an account
3) Apply for “Pokemon Hunter” with mywork!
4) Await confirmation of selection for role
Participants must be Singaporean/PR to apply
Participants must be 16 years and above to apply
Complete your full profile on mywork account registration for higher chance at being selected for the job!
Confirmation of Participants:
Participants will be selected at random. Selected participants will be notified of their confirmation for the role via the mywork app by 31 August 2016.
Limited to only 15 positions. Apply Now!
1. Winner is determined by number of unique Pokemon
2. Best Dressed is determined solely on organiser’s discretion
3. No in-app purchases allowed
4. Participants to submit their phones on the table before 3 hour mark. Any late comers will be disqualified
5. Use of third-party apps (includes but not limited to GPS spoofing apps) & sabotaging other players will result in disqualification
6. All players must have a complete profile on the mywork app. (Photo, Full Name, Email, Contact Details, NRIC)
7. Bring along IC for registration and verification
8. mywork reserves the right to change/amend the rules and terms and conditions at any point